Monday, September 28, 2009

Stephanie's Kitchen is going to get a complete makeover!!

So for those who don't know I am currently on a mission to lose 100 lbs by Sept of 2010. That means the way I eat and the way I see food is going to change. So my new mission is to provide tasty dishes that you can enjoy (in moderation of course) without the worry of your waist greatly expanding. Not only that I promise my blog will only feature recipes that the "common man" can make. No recipes featuring exotic ingredients that you have to visit every specialty store in the area to find it, definitely no ingredients that require you to spend a lot of money. I live on a budget too. These will be dishes you can make with the things you have in your cupboards, or can easily pick up from your local supermarket. I hope you guys stick around to see the new and improved Stephanie's Kitchen coming to you next month. I'll be kicking off the month featuring Jalapeno Poppers, and French Fries, but doing it in a whole new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment